We all have cousins, and that’s why we have an element of fun in our lives. After a long week-stretched work, we want to be surrounded by people who love us, inspire us, and most importantly keep the youth alive in us. That’s when the idea of partying with our cousins comes in. But, come on let’s accept the fact! There is always a nagging concern about the budget. We all want to blast, but without breaking the bank, right?
Well, fret no more! We’ve got you covered. Here we bring 7 Budget-Friendly ways to have a great party time with your cousins:
- Potluck: There can be no other non-expensive way to party with cousins than a potluck feast. In this amazing activity, everyone brings a dish or a beverage to share. By pooling different resources, the cost is divided without compromising on the fun. This spirit of togetherness with homemade delicacies is marvellous. It is a wonderful way to celebrate festivity and savour the joy of family, especially during Raksha Bandhan. Cousins can keep a peacock theme, where everyone must bring a dish that resembles one of the colours of a peacock. Cousins can make a wonderful rangoli together and sisters can tie peacock rakhi to brothers. It’s the perfect way to elevate celebrations while cherishing the traditions and togetherness that make these moments truly special.
- DIY Photo Booth: Clicking eccentric pictures with cousins is another incredible way to enjoy with cousins. Utilize bedsheets or curtains to craft a backdrop and gather an array of props like – hats, glasses, and amusing signs. What’s more? Your DIY Photo booth is ready alongwith amazing props to immortalize joy and laughter among cousins. Whether it’s a Birthday celebration, Sisters Day, Brothers Day or simply a weekend get-together, it is one of the economical ways to unleash creativity and spontaneity in front of the lens and treasure long-lasting memories forever.
- Outdoor Picnic: What can be a better way to make your day filled with love and happiness than enjoying a lovely picnic with your cousins at a local park or beach? Just grab some snacks, sandwiches, and drinks and enjoy amazing games like soccer, frisbee or volleyball. And the best part is – so much fun without putting holes in your pocket. You can also incorporate classic games like – Ankashari or Dumb Charades adding an extra layer of fun and entertainment to your gathering. Give a big round of applause who showcase their singing skills or act hilarious clues. To take the excitement to the next level, consider rewarding the winners with prizes to keep the energy high and treasure beautiful memories in their hearts.
- Host a Virtual Party: Are your cousins miles apart? Missing them like anything! Why don’t you organize a virtual party and bridge the distance? Wear amazing dresses, make a common backdrop and dance together on a common dance. You can also incorporate fun activities like virtual games and competitions to keep the excitement alive. It’s also one of the best ways to celebrate Raksha Bandhan if your siblings live abroad, say the USA. You can send rakhi to USA with a wonderful gift in advance and then celebrate the celebrations through Zoom or G Meet.
- Dive in a Movie Marathon: Enjoy the cinematic adventure from the comfort of your home with a subscription service. Select a theme or genre, pop some popcorn, and settle in for a cozy night of entertainment. Stream a plethora of movies directly from your chosen subscription platform, ensuring a vast selection to suit everyone’s tastes. Whether it’s action-packed blockbusters, heartwarming rom-coms, or spine-chilling thrillers, your movie night is sure to be a hit without breaking the bank. You all can make the most of this time by laughing together, crying together, and most importantly discussing the thrill of upcoming drama. It’s a non-expensive way to bond with your cousins and create lasting memories from the comfort of your home.
- Themed Costume Party: Get ready for a blast with a themed costume party! Each cousin dresses up according to a specific theme or era, sparking creativity and thriftiness. Explore your wardrobe or visit stores for affordable costume finds. From retro decades to fantasy worlds, the options are endless. It’s a fun way to bond, express creativity, and create unforgettable memories in a budget-friendly manner.
Celebrate joyously with cousins without fretting over expenses. Cherish priceless moments and bonds that last a lifetime. So, let the laughter flow and make every togetherness unforgettable.